Frontend Software Developer
Работа в офисе
От 200 000 руб.
MS SQL Server
Размещено 1 неделю назад
Who are we?
goFLUENT accelerates language learning by delivering hyper-personalized solutions that blend technology, content, and human interaction available globally on any device.
Our goal is to provide everyone an equal voice by giving everyone access to language improvement which builds confidence, empowers people's careers and transforms lives.
If you believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to conduct business and casual conversations with other language speakers without feeling inferior, join us on our mission!
Working @ goFLUENT IT department
We look for smart, energetic, action driven candidates. The role is located in our office in Novosibirsk, but with the flexibility to work from home.
We embrace Agile methodology and project management practices are deeply ingrained in the team’s work. This means that expertise, innovation, and accountability are important.
Software engineers are viewed as tech leaders and are responsible for communicating change, challenging the efficiency of our IT infrastructure. They are encouraged to share opinions and provide other perspectives.
Diversity is valued in the team. You will meet hikers, marathoners, chefs, backpackers, and more who all share the same passion for coding.
Challenges of your role
At goFLUENT we face some of the most challenging and interesting problems in the language training industry. Every year, we train hundreds of thousands of learners anytime and anywhere. We use the latest technologies to offer our learners the best online learning experience through our desktop and mobile portals.
As a Front-end Software Developer will be working directly with the UI/UX designer in developing easy-to-use user-interfaces, as well as back-end developers to ensure technical feasibility, good aesthetics, and compatibility. He/She will also build reusable codes and libraries for future use.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop and manage web and system application projects for clients/users.
- Analyze and evaluate user needs and develop web and system application solutions
- Write supporting documents for projects developed and tested
- Develop system applications
- Design and develop web and system user interfaces with back-end databases and other tools
- Recommend technical feasibilities, optimization, and solutions
- Modify and update existing technologies improvise performances
- Troubleshoot and resolve difficult problems relating to software applications and programs
- Analyze the requirements of a web application
- Understanding of component technologies, client/server architectures, HTML/XML, and database technologies
What You’ll Need
Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Must have the following skills:
- Java / J2EE (JDK 1.5 or higher)
- Ant / Maven
- MySQL / MSSQL / PostgreSQL
- HTML / HTML5
- CSS / CSS3
Following skills are not required, but an advantage:
- Design Patterns
- Liferay Framework (Extensions, Portal, Portlets)
- .Net 4.0 / 4.5 Framework (C#, ASP.Net)
Must be a fast learner, able to understand complex requirements in a short period of time Can meet tight deadlines and work with minimal supervision Must have good communication skills (oral and written)
Как откликнуться на вакансию
Контакты (Бойчук Евгений):